-Our Lab just turned 13 and since switching to Homeward Bound she's acting like a puppy again. It's making a huge difference with her arthritis.
- Chris Scheetz Edmonton, AB
- My dogs coat is much softer and shinier since switching to HB and her stool is firmer which makes for much easier pickup.
–Simon L. Rural Alberta
– I was worried that my dog might not like the food but when I mixed the food sample in with what I was currently feeding him, he picked out all the old food and only ate the HB food. I guess it’s safe to say that he likes it.
– Amanda T. Sherwood Park, AB
– My Newfoundlounder puppy was very lethargic and had very loose stools. After switching to HB, I have a happy and energetic puppy again. As well, her stool is back to being normal and healthy.
– Kelly C. Sherwood Park, AB
– I love my 3 dogs and I take great pride in what I feed them. Switching to HB has been a great decision. All 3 of my dogs love the food, and even my dog with a sensitive stomach has had no issues. We love the convenience and service that HB provides.
– Lisa J. Sherwood Park, AB
– Nothing was working for our dog. Every food we tried seemed to create another issue for our dog, until we found HB. She is loving the new food and we have no issues to report.
– Scott H. Sherwood Park, AB
– I never liked going to the pet store so when I heard about HB and the home delivery “at-your-door” service, I had to try it. Not only does my dog love the food, but I don’t have to worry about making that extra stop at the pet store anymore. – Shannon B. Edmonton, AB
– I was buying low grade food for my cats. Tried a bag of HB and the cats loved it. Gave them the old food as I wanted to finish the bag and the cats stared at me wondering where the “good food” went? I sprinkled some HB on the old food and the cats attacked the food like they hadn’t been fed in a week. We will be buying HB food from now on. – Nancy R. Rural Alberta
- We have a small dog and since going on HB food, we have noticed that his breath is much more pleasant than before. – Yvonne F. Devon, AB
- We had noticed since going on HB that our dogs’ coat was much softer and shinier. Our neighbor came over and pet our dog, and he thought that his coat felt like a “soft bunny rabbit”.
-Kirsten B. Edmonton, AB
- We completely ran out of dog food, and the pet store was closed. Called HB and they came to the rescue. Our dog had no issues transitioning to a new food and now we know with the HB service, we will never run out of food again.
– Raelyn M. Sherwood Park, AB
- We had been feeding Tigger - Top Quality - Grain Free - for some 4 - 5 years. She is a 8 1/2 year old American Staffie that charges very hard on balls & sticks which as she has aged have produced stiff, sore limbs. I had been using "recovery' to help her out but she tended to be slower chasing the ball and always had a slight limp. Since I changed her to Homeward Bound Pet Food the change in her energy levels and noticeable lack of a limp is simply astonishing! All my friends have commented on the change in her and are looking to change their dogs food over. Tigger's coat is also very soft and absolutely no skin problems. I am completely sold on Homeward Bound and how it has improved Tigger's qaulity of life!
- SB Victoria, BC
- My 12 year old lab was starting to slow down a little and suffering from joint problems. Since switching to Homeward Bound pet food, he has renewed energy and is now able jump in and out of the truck and onto the deck with no assistance.
- Melanie S. Victoria BC
- Always so prompt and friendly! I love the work they do for rescue organizations. All from Canada too!! All around great company
-Libby B. Victoria BC
- I love them, they are kind, friendly and our cat loves the food, they are wonderful people to deal with and the food is all natural ingredients.
-Cheryl Ann C. Victoria BC
- My 3 German Shepard's absolutely love this food!! The staff is so friendly, I highly recommend them!!
-Sheila P. Victoria BC
- We received samples of the food at the Paws for a Cause... we brought it home and gave it to the cats and they loved it! They go crazy for it! We emailed them right away and had a quick friendly response. I had a bag at my door at the time they advised it would be, on the next day! Great product and great service!
-Ashley C. Victoria BC
- We have two healthy and active senior kitties, and we just moved to Sooke, they've been on a steady diet of wellness grain free blend kibble. I've seen ads about Homeward Bound Canadian Grain Free kibble and they were offering free delivery to Sooke and all through the Victoria region, so I contacted them for a sample. They delivered the sample the very next day and my cats chowed down instantly, basically all the kibble I placed in their bowls was gone in a couple hours. That doesn't happen a lot with our fussy 15 year old ginger girl so I had to order a full bag which was amazingly easy. Only 3 steps, 1) Contacted them with what I needed. 2) Paid them with a simple e-transfer. 3) They delivered it the next day! I'm so happy with this company and the quality of the product is outstanding! You have repeat customers here, thank you!
-Lannette I. Victoria BC
- Amazing customer service! They answered any questions I had regarding ingredients and were super helpful! Their delivery service is absolutely perfect! They are flexible and will work around my busy schedule. My dog loves their food and not filled with any fillers. Thank you guys so much, your're the best!
-Shaina N. Regina SK
- This is probably the best service ever. The animals love their food, it's reasonably priced and they deliver the food to your door. You can even set up a regular delivery schedule and switch up flavours. Our dog also loves the elk antlers they have. Would recommend to anyone with pets!
-Shannon R. Regina SK
- Our dog loves her new food and we love that it's a healthy, Canadian product! Being able to pay online and have the food delivered is so convenient and we appreciate the perfectly timed reminder emails that help make sure we order more food before we run out. We highly recommend this product and the service they provide.
-Tamara S. Regina SK
- Absolutely love the service and the product. Our dog has food allergies and we switched over to this product in October of 2018. He is showing less symptoms plus he is much more comfortable then when he was on the pricey vet food. The service is also incredible. The owners really care about what they do, and often good above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. Cannot say enough about Homeward Bound.
-Jessica N. Regina SK
- I have a Husky who is very picky with his food. We tried a sample from a friend and he absolutely loved it. We've been getting the chicken flavour since and it's been amazing. The service is great. Tonight I got a delivery in the middle of a snowstorm and that just shows the type of service that they offer. If I had to describe Homeward Bound Pet Food in one word it would be amazing!
-Cameron H. Regina SK
- We were happy that we switched our two dog's to Homeward Bound Dog Food! Both of our dogs were showing disinterest in what they were eating so the timing was right. It's very convenient, all you do is make arrangements and the food is delivered when you need it. The dogs are happy and are eating well again. We could not be happier with the service, thanks for coming to our community Homeward Bound Pet Food!
-Sara C. Regina SK
- Excellent product! Since my German Shepherd has been on this food he has maintained a healthy weight. There is less yard waste, less shedding and he simply can't get enough of it. This is real food, not the fillers we buy in the store. You can't get any better customer service and the delivery right to your door is impeccable. I want my dog to live long and healthy, and his life long journey starts with Homeward Bound!
-Inez H. Regina SK
- Our poochy absolutely loves this dog food! The price is comparable to pet stores and the delivery is a bonus with our busy lives. Highly recommend!
-Brandice M. Regina SK